The Look for Less: East Village
Discover New York city neighborhoods the smart way–through fashion! This week I’ll take you through a style guide of The Upper East Side, Soho, Harlem, Brooklyn, The Financial District, and Meatpacking, but today it’s all about my personal favorite (and home): The East Village.
East Village is the up-and-coming New York neighborhood. It’s the “creative classes” which rule and thrive in this area, and when it comes to fashion, not much is different. Red lips, high-waisted jorts, and lace-up boots can be considered the uniform, but don’t get too comfortable–expect the unexpected in this trendy, artistic melting pot.
Get it here:
- H&M, Shorts, $25.96, Get it here
- Akira, Cuffed Blazer in Royal Blue, $39.90, Get it here
- Factory, Criss Cross Tank, $48.00, Get it here
- Forever 21, F7748 Round Sunglasses, $5.80, Get it here
- Forever 21, Lace Up Combat Boots, $35.80, Get it here
- Forever 21, Khaki Fedora, $9.80, Get it here
- CoverGirl, 305 Hot Passion Lipstick, $7.99, Get it here